Korean Language Reading Practice 9 – There is no bed in my room
Continue from Korean Language Reading Practice 8 – I live in a dormitory. Here we come to Korean Language Reading Practice 9 – There is no bed in my room. This Korean Language Reading Practice is related to Korean Informal Polite Sentence Endings, Korean Place Marker, Korean Sentence Endings Expressing Location or Existence and Korean Position Words. In every Korean Language Reading Practice, we will learn new Korean vocabulary and Korean expression. You must read the Korean Language Reading Practice lessons as often as you can without help from anybody in order to improve your Korean quickly.
Korean Language Reading Practice
제 방에는 책상하고 의자가 있어요.
책상 위에는 책이 많이 있어요.
제 방에는 침대가 없어요.
책상 옆에 컴퓨터가 있어요.
저는 방에서 컴퓨터를 해요.
텔레비전은 제 방에 없어요.
In my room there is a desk and a chair.
On the desk there are a lot of books.
There is no bed in my room.
There is a computer next to the desk.
I use the computer in my room.
There is no television set in my room.
- 책상 [ chaek-sang ] – desk
- 하고 [ ha-go ] – and
- 의자 [ ui-ja ] – chair
- 많이 [ man-i ] – many
- 침대 [ chim-dae ] – bed
- 컴퓨터 [ keom-pyu-teo ] – computer
- 텔레비전 [ tel-re-bi-jeon ] – television
- 제 방에는 책상하고 의자가 있어요. [ je-bang-e-neun-chaek-sang-ha-go-ui-ja-ga-i-sseo-yo ] – In my room there is a desk and a chair.
- 책상 위에는 책이 많이 있어요. [ chaek-sang-wi-e-neun-chae-gi-man-i-i-sseo-yo ] – On the desk there are a lot of books.
- 제 방에는 침대가 없어요. [ je-bang-e-neun-chim-dae-ga-eob-seo-yo ] – There is no bed in my room.
- 책상 옆에 컴퓨터가 있어요. [ chaek-sang-yeop-e-keom-pyu-teo-ga-i-sseo-yo ] – There is a computer next to the desk.
- 저는 방에서 컴퓨터를 해요. [ jeo-neun-bang-e-seo-keom-pyu-teo-reul-hae-yo ] – I use the computer in my room.
- 텔레비전은 제 방에 없어요. [ tel-re-bi-jeon-eun-je-bang-e-eob-seo-yo ] – There is no television set in my room.
Do you remember that Korean Topic Marker – 은/는 is use when one wants to stress a new topic or emphasizing something. 하고 is use when joining two Korean nouns. Korean place marker – 에 is used with the Korean Position Words – 위, 아래, 앞, 뒤, 옆, 안, 밖, 사이 to indicate where an object or a person is located. 컴퓨터 and 텔레비전 are home electronic appliances, view Korean Vocabulary – Home Electronic Appliances for more. Have you learned something from the Korean Language Reading Practice above? Continue to Korean Language Reading Practice 10 – Today is Saturday. Korean Language Reading Practice is a short lesson. Hope you will like it. Have a nice day.