Korean Language Reading Practice 11 – What do you do on weekends?
Continue from Korean Language Reading Practice 10 – Today is Saturday. Here we come to Korean Language Reading Practice 11 – What do you do on weekends? This Korean Language Reading Practice is related to Korean Question Word – What, Korean Question Word – What Kind Of, Korean Place Marker, Korean Time Marker, Korean Days of The Week, and Korean Conjunction – And. In every Korean Language Reading Practice, we will learn new Korean vocabulary and Korean expression. You must read the Korean Language Reading Practice lessons as often as you can without help from anybody in order to improve your Korean quickly.
Korean Language Reading Practice
샐리 : 주말에 뭐 해요?
다니엘 : 산에 가요. 샐리 씨는 주말에 뭐 해요?
샐리 : 저는 집에서 텔레비전을 보고 책을 읽어요.
다니엘 : 무슨 책을 읽어요?
샐리 : 한국 역사책을 읽어요.
Sally : What do you do on weekends?
Daniel : I go mountain climbing. What do you do on weekends, Sally?
Sally : I watch television and read books at home.
Daniel : What kind of books do you read?
Sally : I read Korean history books.
- 주말 [ ju-mal ] – weekends
- 뭐 [ mwo ] – what
- 산 [ san ] – mountain
- 텔레비전 [ tel-le-bi-jeon ] – television
- 책 [ chaek ] – book
- 무슨 [ mu-seun ] – What kind of
- 역사책 [ yeok-sa-chaek ] – history book
- 주말에 뭐 해요? [ ju-mal-e-mwo-hae-yo ] – What do you do on weekends?
- 산에 가요. [ san-e-ga-yo ] – I go mountain climbing
- 저는 집에서 텔레비전을 보고 책을 읽어요. [ jeo-neun-ji-be-sseo-tel-le-bi-jeon-eul-bo-go-chae-geul-il-geo-yo ] – I watch television and read books at home.
- 무슨 책을 읽어요? [ mu-seun-chae-geul-il-geo-yo ] – What kind of books do you read?
- 한국 역사책을 읽어요. [ han-guk-yeok-sa-chae-geul-il-geo-yo ] – I read Korean history books.
Korean Question Word 뭐 is place in front of Korean Verbs – 하다 “to do” to ask question “What do you do?”. Korean Conjunction – 하고 is use when joining two Korean nouns, on the other hand, 고 when connecting two sentences. In Korean dialogue above, 보고 is form form Korean verbs – 보다 “to see”. Places and time are marked by Korean Place Marker or Korean Time Marker – 에, however, Korean place marker 에서 is used with Korean action verbs. 텔레비전 – television is Home Electronic Appliances. If you wish to find out more Korean vocabulary for Home Electronic Appliances, view Korean Vocabulary – Home Electronic Appliances. Have you learned something from the Korean Language Reading Practice above? Continue to Korean Language Reading Practice 11. Korean Language Reading Practice is a short lesson. Hope you will like it. Have a nice day.