Korean Language Exercises 9
Continue from Korean Language Exercises 8, this is Korean Language Exercises of the three Learn Korean Lessons – Korean Past Tense, Korean Time, and Korean Question Word – What. Test yourself here to see whether you have understood the three Learn Korean lessons stated above. Korean language is not a language that is easy to learn and use correctly and confidently. Therefore, you must try to answer the questions without looking at the answers first. When you have learned the correct answers you should try to memories the correct sentences and use them in your speech and writing as often as you can. In this way you will help yourself to improve your Korean quickly.
Korean Language Exercises
1. Change the following to the Korean Past Tense. (Korean Informal Polite Sentence Endings)
(a) 요리하다 (to cook) – ___________
(b) 복잡하다 (to be crowded) – __________
(c) 가르치다 (to teach) – ___________
(d) 오다 (to come) – __________
(e) 만들다 (to make) – ___________
2. Write out the following time in Korean. (Korean Time)
(a) 11:00 am – __________
(b) 3:55 am – __________
(c) 4:20 pm – __________
(d) 9:30 pm – __________
(e) 8:42 am – __________
(f) 6:10 pm – __________
3. Complete the questions below. (use Korean Question Word – What – 몇)
(a) 책이 __________? – How many books do you have?
(b) 컴퓨터가 __________? – How many computer do you have?
(c) 표가 __________? – How many tickets do you have?
(d) 우산이 __________? – How many umbrellas do you have?
(e) 한국 친구가 __________? – How many Korean friends do you have?
4. Complete the dialogue below:
제임스 : 혹시 로이스 씨 (a) __________? – Do you happen to know Lois’s phone number?
케런 : 네, 알아요. – Yes, I know it.
제임스 : 로이스 씨 전화번호가 (b) __________? – What’s Lois’s number?
케런 : (c) __________. 010-728-9135예요. – Hold on. It’s 010-728-9135.
제임스 : 010-728-9135 맞아요? – Is 010-728-9135 right?
케런 : 네, (d) __________. – Yes, that’s right.
제임스 : 고마워요. – Thanks.
케런 : (e) __________. – You’re welcome.
1. (a) 요리했어요 (b) 복잡했어요 (c) 가르쳤어요 (d) 왔어요 (e) 만들었어요
2. (a) 오전 열한 시 (b) 새벽 세 시 오십오 분 (c) 오후 네 시 이십 분 (d) 밤 아홉 시 삼십 분/ 밤 아홉 시 반 (e) 아침 여덟 시 사십이 분 (f) 저녁 여섯 시 십 분
3. (a) 몇 권 있어요 (b) 몇 대 있어요 (c) 몇 장 있어요 (d) 몇 개 있어요 (e) 몇 명 있어요
4. (a) 전화번호 알아요 (b) 몇 번이에요 (c) 잠깐만요 (d) 맞아요 (e) 아니에요