Korean Language Exercises 8
Continue from Korean Language Exercises 7, this is Korean Language Exercises of the three previous Learn Korean Lessons – Korean Currency, Korean Requests, Suggestions, or Commands, and Korean Present Tense. Test yourself here to see whether you have understood the three Learn Korean lessons stated above. Korean language is not a language that is easy to learn and use correctly and confidently. Therefore, you must try to answer the questions without looking at the answers first. When you have learned the correct answers you should try to memories the correct sentences and use them in your speech and writing as often as you can. In this way you will help yourself to improve your Korean quickly.
Korean Language Exercises
1. Write out the following prices in Korean.
(a) 103000 – __________
(b) 9500 – __________
(c) 57000 – __________
(d) 28350원 – __________
(e) 210000 – __________
2. Read the dialogue and fill in the blank with the answer.
A 커피가 (a) __________? – How much is this coffee?
B 6700원이에요. – It’s 6700 won.
A 커피 (b) __________. – Give me one cup of coffee, please.
B 네, 알겠습니다. – Yes, sir.
3. Change the following to the Korean Requests, Suggestions, or Commands.
(a) 하다 – __________ – do, please.
(b) 가다 – __________ – go, please.
(c) 읽다 – __________ – read, please.
(d) 오다 – __________ – come, please.
(e) 만들다 – __________ – make, please.
(f) 듣다 – __________ – listen, please.
(g) 입다 – __________ – wear, please.
(h) 사다 – __________ – buy, please .
4. Change the following to the Korean Present Tense (Korean Informal Polite Sentence Endings)
(a) 공부하다 (to study) – ___________
(b) 운동하다 (to exercise) – __________
(c) 가르치다 (to teach) – ___________
(d) 쉬다 (to take a rest) – __________
(e) 끝나다 (to be over) – ___________
5. Complete the dialogue below:
알렉스 : 캐로린 씨, (a) __________? – Carolyn, where is your house?
캐로린 : 신촌에 있어요. – It’s in Sinchon.
알렉스 : 신촌에 (b) __________? – Where in Sinchon?
캐로린 : 신촌 약국 알아요? – Do you know Sinchon pharmacy?
알렉스 : 아니요, (c) __________. – No, I don’t know.
캐로린 : 그럼, 신촌 (d) __________ 알아요? – Then do you know Sinchon department store?
알렉스 : 네, 알아요. – Yes, I do.
캐로린 : 신촌 백화점 바로 (e) __________. – My house is right behind Sinchon department store.
1. (a) 십만 삼천 원 (b) 구천 오백 원 (c) 오만 칠천 원 (d) 이만 팔천 삼백 오십 원 (e) 이십 일만
2. (a) 얼마예요 (b) 한 잔 주세요
3. (a) 하세요 (b) 가세요 (c) 읽으세요 (d) 읽으세요 (e) 만드세요 (f) 들으세요 (g) 입으세요 (h) 사세요
4. (a) 공부해요 (b) 운동해요 (c) 가르쳐요 (d) 쉬어요 (e) 끝나요
5. (a) 집이 어디에 있어요? (b) 어디에 있어요? (c) 몰라요 (d) 백화점 (e) 뒤에 있어요