Korean Language Exercises 7
Continue from Korean Language Exercises 6, this is Korean Language Exercises of the three previous Learn Korean Lessons – Korean Negation – Not/Don’t, Korean Conjunction – And, and Korean Counting Units. Test yourself here to see whether you have understood the three Learn Korean lessons stated above. Korean language is not a language that is easy to learn and use correctly and confidently. Therefore, you must try to answer the questions without looking at the answers first. When you have learned the correct answers you should try to memories the correct sentences and use them in your speech and writing as often as you can. In this way you will help yourself to improve your Korean quickly.
Korean Language Exercises
1. Read the dialogue and fill in the blank with the answer (use Korean Negation – Not/Don’t – 안).
(a) A 피곤해요? – Are you tired? B 아니요, __________. – No, I’m not tired.
(b) A 중요해요? – Is it important? B 아니요, __________. – No, it is not important.
(c) A 일 해요? – Do you work? B 아니요, __________. – No, I don’t work.
(d) A 좋아해요? – Do you like(it)? B 아니요, __________. – No, I don’t like.
(e) A 노래해요? – Do you sing? B 아니요, __________. – No, I don’t sing.
2. Complete the sentences below (use Korean Conjunction – And 고 or 하고).
(a) 비빔밥_____ 김치. – Bibimbap and Kimchi.
(b) 텔레비전을 보_____ 책을 읽어요. – I watch television, and read a book.
(c) 한국어를 공부하_____ 친구를 만나요. – I study Korean and meet my friend.
(d) 김치가 싸_____ 맛있어요. – Kimchi is inexpensive and delicious.
(e) 누구_____ 식사해요? – Who are you eating with?
3. Complete the sentences below with appropriate Korean Counting Units.
(a) 공책 한 _____ 주세요. – Give me one notebook, please.
(b) 맥주 두 _____ 주세요. – Give me two bottles of beer, please.
(c) 커피 네 _____ 주세요. – Give me four cups of coffee, please.
(d) 콜라 세 _____ 주세요. – Give me three cola, please.
(e) 사과 다섯 _____ 주세요. – Give me five apples, please.
4. Complete the dialogue below by choosing the appropriate sentence:
뭐예요?/ 옷장이에요?/ 네/ 아니요/ 어디에 있어요?/ 여기요?/ 옆에 있어요/ 안에 있어요/ 있어요/ 없어요
아론 : 이거는 (a) __________? – Is this a closet?
베니 : (b) _____, 옷장이 아니에요, 냉장고예요. – No, it’s not, it’s a refrigerator.
아론 : 옷장은 (c) __________? – Where is the closet?
베니 : 옷장은 침대 (d) __________. – The closet is next to the bed.
아론 : 방에 전화가 있어요? – Is there a telephone in your room?
베니 : 아니요, (e) __________. 전화는 일 층에 있어요. – No, there isn’t. The telephone is on the first floor.
5. Write out the following numbers in Korean:
(a) 1 – _____
(b) 2 – _____
(c) 3 – _____
(d) 4 – _____
(e) 5 – _____
(f) 6 – _____
(g) 7 – _____
(h) 8 – _____
(i) 9 – _____
(j) 10 – _____
(k) 20 – _____
(l) 30 – _____
(m) 40 – _____
(o) 50 – _____
(p) 60 – _____
(q) 70 – _____
(r) 80 – _____
(s) 90 – _____
(t ) 100 – _____
Tips: view also Korean Numbers, Korean Position Words, and Korean Sentence Endings Expressing Location or Existence. Continue to Korean Language Exercises 8.
1. (a) 안 피곤해요 (b) 안 중요해요 (c) 일 안 해요 (d) 안 좋아해요 (e) 노래 안 해요
2. (a) 하고 (b) 고 (c) 고 (d) 고 (e) 하고
3. (a) 권 (b) 병 (c) 잔 (d) 개 (e) 개
4. (a) 옷장이에요 (b) 아니요 (c) 어디에 있어요 (d) 옆에 있어요 (e) 없어요
5. (a) 하나 (b) 둘 (c) 셋 (d) 넷 (e) 다섯 (f) 여섯 (g) 일곱 (h) 여덟 (i) 아홉 (j) 열 (k) 스물 (l) 서른 (m) 마흔 (o) 쉰 (p) 예순 (q) 일흔 (r) 여든 (s) 아흔 (t) 백