Korean Cuisine: Mustard salad
Mustard salad ( Kyujachae ) is one of famous Korean cuisine. Mustard Salad is cold vegetable salad and the hot mustard makes the main taste particular. Today, in Emagasia, we have the recipe for this delicious and healthy Korean food – Mustard salad. This steps of the dishes are similar to those of the Western salad.
Mustard salad ingredients
- 1 cucumber, 1/4 Pear, 1/2 carrot
- chicken ( breast ) 200g, 5 chestnuts
- 1 egg,7 tablespoon dry mustard, 3 teaspoons pine nuts
- 1 teaspoons soy sause, 3 teaspoons sugar, 2 teaspoons salt, 1/2 cup vinegar, 1/2 cup water.
Mustard salad directions
1. Cut the cucumber, and carrot and egg sheets into strips.
2. Peel and cut the Pear into thin strips. Sock it in the sugar water.
3. Slice the chestnut thin.
4. Steam or boil chicken breast, then cut into strips and cool.
5. Stir boiling water into the mustard until a smooth paste and let it stand in hot temperature using the microwave.
6. When the mustard is complete, add the soy sause, sugar, vinegar, water and salt and mix well.
7. Grind the pine nuts and add to the above mustard mixture.
8. Arrange the prepared vegetables and sauce with the chicken breast and chill before serving.